Poll: Which profile would you like the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Monk

57 19.26%
Ninja

109 36.82%
White Mage

67 22.64%
Scholar

63 21.28%
Total 296 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Various Disciple of War profiles.
Ninja v2.1 added
Fixed problem with Huton sometimes trying to trigger during Doton.
Added Katon to filter 2.
Filter 2: Off, Use Doton. On, Use Katon.

Feedback is appreciated.
So here I go.

This feedback is for the NIN profile (v2.0 currently).

The profile is really good for Grinding. Thats a fact. If you wanna level your rogue/ninja - do it with this profile.

Assist:

The profile isnt using Jugulate as-is. Yet it IS a really good off-gcd attack to put between GCD.
The Profile is set to use Trick Attack when BEHIND a target. SO if you aren't suiton gets wasted (if you are flanked after suiton you're either bad at understanding the class).
Perfect Dodge should not go out automatically in Assist.
Change Mug to be a OFF_GCD weaving skill (take out the 10% HP rule it's good dps trust me)

For Ninjutsu:

Change Huton to be triggered out of fight so you always have it activated on pull and your Ninjutsu is ready.
Sometimes, for any reason, Nunjutsu's just go out totally wild - no idea why. Explaination as follows:

Bot is trying to activate Doton for example, animation goes out, bot goes on using Raiton -> Doton has no effect, for some strange reason Raiton Animation goes out -> has no effect.

Bot then try's to activate any Ninjutsu for around 10-15 seconds. Rendering all other skills "useless" and only autoattacking for that time.

DPS without "ninjutsu fuckups" and with some changes made to Trick Attack, Jugulate and Mug was 428 sustained on a i105 nin for 8 minutes. Which is nice. But can be better ;)
How hard would it be to make a pvp warrior skillset that uses Thrill of war/battle @ 50% hp, mythril tempest when 3 or more people around you, purify when slept, full swing, and enliven if sub 25% TP? Also storms path/eye rotation?

I'de be willing to donate.
ty so much for the filters :) o ya i havnt checked still at work but do one of the filters turn off aoes cuz sometime u dont want them like say doing turn 6 and slugs r running around near boss
I noticed your Nin profile doesn't use Jugulate on CD as well, but otherwise it does pretty good, my nin can pull 420 on a training dummy, which isnt horrible by any means. Great job on the profile.
(11-03-2014, 10:13 PM)BlessingsXI Wrote:  How hard would it be to make a pvp warrior skillset that uses Thrill of war/battle @ 50% hp, mythril tempest when 3 or more people around you, purify when slept, full swing, and enliven if sub 25% TP? Also storms path/eye rotation?

I'de be willing to donate.

It wouldn't be too difficult to alter. Just send me a private message detailing exactly what it is you want.

(11-04-2014, 05:38 PM)BlessingsXI Wrote:  I noticed your Nin profile doesn't use Jugulate on CD as well, but otherwise it does pretty good, my nin can pull 420 on a training dummy, which isnt horrible by any means. Great job on the profile.

I don't like having interrupts go off on their own. Especially not stuns. My profile uses Wasp not Viper, which causes Jugulate to be a stun.
I may change it to Viper since Mug doesn't help drops on bosses.

(11-03-2014, 10:07 PM)saik1992 Wrote:  The Profile is set to use Trick Attack when BEHIND a target. SO if you aren't suiton gets wasted (if you are flanked after suiton you're either bad at understanding the class).
Perfect Dodge should not go out automatically in Assist.

Sometimes, for any reason, Nunjutsu's just go out totally wild - no idea why. Explaination as follows:

Bot is trying to activate Doton for example, animation goes out, bot goes on using Raiton -> Doton has no effect, for some strange reason Raiton Animation goes out -> has no effect.

Trick attack is only useful from behind. Otherwise it uses Sneak attack. I cannot make suiton trigger from only behind since the target must be the player to start ninjutsu.
The Doton -> Huton problem should have been fixed in 2.1
As far as Ninjutsu going wild, I have noticed this and I think it may have something to do with "Previous Id NOT" not working correctly. I brought this up with someone in IRC because another one of my profiles was not acting correctly. So the ninjutsu going wild may be solved later on.

(11-03-2014, 11:40 PM)sergispro Wrote:  ty so much for the filters :) o ya i havnt checked still at work but do one of the filters turn off aoes cuz sometime u dont want them like say doing turn 6 and slugs r running around near boss

I have tested being able to toggle between katon and doton while also being able to disable them both with filters. It seems to work. I am still tweaking things. I will upload a new version sometime today.

Ninja v2.4 added
Reworked Ninjutsu again.
Added Jugulate to trigger while in Kiss of the Viper.
Changed Mug to trigger always.
AOE off by Default
Added Filter 1: On, Use Doton
Changed Filter 2: On, Use Katon
Do not enable both at the same time.
Ninja v2.5 added
Forgot to save an edit in 2.4
Really frickin tired.

Let me know how it works out. Sleep time.
Im still at my rogue but Im just wondering how "Trick Attack" will work in your profile's rotation

Does it wait for for "Hide" to be up then it Hide > Trick Attack?
(11-05-2014, 05:08 AM)iDownload Wrote:  Im still at my rogue but Im just wondering how "Trick Attack" will work in your profile's rotation

Does it wait for for "Hide" to be up then it Hide > Trick Attack?

No, once you get Ninja and high level, you'll be able to use Suiton (a ninjitsu ability). It allows you to use abilities that require Hide.