Poll: Which profile would you like the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Monk

57 19.26%
Ninja

109 36.82%
White Mage

67 22.64%
Scholar

63 21.28%
Total 296 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Various Disciple of War profiles.
perfect man i love it great job :)
(11-05-2014, 06:04 AM)forumuser599 Wrote:  
(11-05-2014, 05:08 AM)iDownload Wrote:  Im still at my rogue but Im just wondering how "Trick Attack" will work in your profile's rotation

Does it wait for for "Hide" to be up then it Hide > Trick Attack?

No, once you get Ninja and high level, you'll be able to use Suiton (a ninjitsu ability). It allows you to use abilities that require Hide.

Thank you
Applying Huton again and again regardless wether you have buff 500 (huton buff) or not after patch. I am not sure if it's bot wise problem or not. Working great before today's patch.
Mines having a problem where it never uses Suiton, and it doesn't use the ninjutsu on CD. Also it'll scramble the ninjutsu pretty often.
Any update on this?
Any chance to better keep dots up on the ninja profile? It's a bit hard with shadow fang, since its combo end, but if there was a way to get that to not drop, it'd improve DPS significantly.
(11-09-2014, 10:27 AM)Thenit Wrote:  Any chance to better keep dots up on the ninja profile? It's a bit hard with shadow fang, since its combo end, but if there was a way to get that to not drop, it'd improve DPS significantly.

Just add a time to the buff part of the skill

Target has buff xxx
Or duration less than xxx to 2 or 3 or what ever works for you.

Keep in mind if the 1st buff has a crit skill active when applied it cant be over written by a buff without it.

Best to have it reapplied as soon as it drops.

2 seconds works for me on my bard
well yea, i've done that, but thats only for when it uses the skill itself (works great for mutilation, but not shadow fang), I was curious if there is a way to start the proc rotation at X duration less.
Set up a set of skills.
high priority.
If buff xxx less than xxx.... + next skilll xxx
2nd skill. Previous skill xxx.
debuff skill. Previous skill xxx
Etc.

May need to add debuff time conditions to the 2nd and 3rd akill to stop it constantly doing the 1 skill

In this list the top skill will be bottom of the 3 in your profile.
Cant help but notice that when the Ninja profile is doing its combination, it sometimes loops back instead of doing ninjutsu like its suppose to