Poll: Which profile would you like the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Monk

57 19.26%
Ninja

109 36.82%
White Mage

67 22.64%
Scholar

63 21.28%
Total 296 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Various Disciple of War profiles.
SCH profile seems alright after testing on a couple lower level dungeons, but seems to double cast Physick a lot. Could also add Shadowflare to the DOT rotation, too. Possibly Miasma II, too.
For the NIN profile, its the movement that scrambles the mudras so its not quite as helpful when on Assist mode

works ok other than that
Warrior v2.1, Paladin v2.1, and Ninja v2.7 added
Tweaked Warrior spam of Overpower
Completely reworked Paladin. Will now use flash and shield swipe.
Tweaked Ninjutsu and other skills.
PLD works great so far, thanks
Used the new NIn profile in Shiva EX, works good, thanks!
The ninja profile tweaks were very good! Still a few rabbits with movement, but a vast improvement regardless, thanks!
I love the 2.7 tune up. Is there any cross classes being used?
ive been recently thinking of using assist mode to help control my fairy in raids as i main SCH, i really wouldn't want to have it control my cures/dots/buffs but only control the fairy stuff. i have been thinking of taking out all but the fairy stuff in this profile but noticed some things i didn't understand i noticed some ability's in there that i don't know what you have them in there for such as Key Item/Shot/Interaction/return. looking further into it im guessing the Key Item skill you used to make sure the fairy are up but cant seem to figure out the rest. i also noticed for Selene you only have fey glow and not fey light and for eos no fey illumination for healing buff.

im sure i can figure out the fairy buffs that are missing i just didn't want to take out those random skills in case they had some logic to make fairy work right or something. any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: looking around more and ok seems like i figured out the skills lol, they are skill ID's of obey/heel/steady, weird that its names are different since those skills are in the skill list but easy fix just renamed them and took out heel since i like to place my fairy sometimes depending on the fight. only problem im running into now is the fey light/glow and figuring out how to rotate them properly since you can have them on 100% of the time if rotated right. im guessing that's why you only had fey glow and not light.

EDIT #2: ok after some more experimenting ive gotten really close to what i want, using "other skill checks" option and putting the opposite skill ID under "CD is not ready" + CD time <30 on each fey i have it rotating the skills good, changed a few Target options also so as soon as i target anything it will start rotating the buffs, this is so i can get buffs up before or during combat as long as i have something targeted. added in "Fey Illumination" buff to proc before "Whispering Dawn" but havent got to test this yet since it only procs when party HP low.

this is the skill profile i have setup so far maybe others can improve it even more.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4848...20test.lua
Short feedback on the WAR 2.1:
Rarely uses Maim, is this indended?
Loses hate on bigger pull, 12sec for Overpower is a bit long I'd say.
White Mage v1.0 added
MP Efficient
Filter 2: Enable Holy

Works well for leveling
So far I have used it for Second Coil 1&2 and was able to nearly solo heal both at ilvl100

It may seem as though it runs out of mana quickly when paired with another healer.
That is simply because it leaves the other healer with nothing to do.
It is advised to target nothing every now and then to allow for mana regen.

Feedback welcome.