Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
[BALMUNG] LF botting partner for extreme primals
Happy new year, time to continue looking for a botting partner for extreme primals

I have been getting pm's of people saying they would transfer servers, or meet up at the weekend. But no one has actually followed through.

Anyone willing to go all the way and partner up with me to farm those Primals for mounts?

Expect
Ive been tied up with ls/fc, grinding people their tomes/dungeons/lights for relic before 2.5/3.0 hit. We should be done this week, so i'll be free after we are done.
looking forward to it
I actually just transferred to this server for a buddy of mine and I am interested in grinding out extremes and also currency in dungeons. Hit me up and maybe we can get something going.

I only have 1 account btw.
been trying to create new toons on Balmung or Adamantoise but these servers are always full :/
Balmung is terribly packed and hard to make characters on. It took me 2 weeks of trying before I gave up and waited for a maintenance.

Try in the 5 minutes before or immediately after a maintenance and you should be able to get in.
Hi guys, I have my 4 toons up and running in Balmung now, just want to get with other minions... pm me for details plz.
I have 16+ toons plus on balmung, and control most of the marketboard ;) I will undercut you just saying :P Sorry if your retainer is derpmcderp :P
You must be the one who is crashing inferno Horns from 1.3m to 300k in a week then? Good job...lol
lol silva, I don't like competition :P to many folks coming to bot on balmung these days lol.... and just killing the markets... I'm actually not killing those though lol, I'm doing the allagan kills :P