Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.58 Average
double casting
i am using a profile, but it tends to double cast physick alot. Can altering the cast timer help that at all?
(10-23-2014, 02:19 AM)exaccuss Wrote:  i am using a profile, but it tends to double cast physick alot. Can altering the cast timer help that at all?

should fix it.. add a 1 or 2 sec recast value should stop it. it depends on your latency what type of delay you would need too.
ah thanks for the reply. In the recast box, it says 0.00 currently. So for one second, i change it to 1.00? Just checking.

EDIT: i tried setting a recast value, but it doesn't seem to cast physick at all if i do that..
(10-23-2014, 03:53 AM)exaccuss Wrote:  ah thanks for the reply. In the recast box, it says 0.00 currently. So for one second, i change it to 1.00? Just checking.

EDIT: i tried setting a recast value, but it doesn't seem to cast physick at all if i do that..

Basic details.. Seconds since last... at the bottom.

Sorry i didnt mean recast

also are you looking at the cast time in the casting tab?

that is if someone is casting at you.
eg: spell casting at you more than 1.0 use skill.
I didn't really understand that lol. What setting and where should i change to help prevent this annoying double cast?
It's called 'Seconds since last', click on a skill, should be in the first third.
[attachment=2406]
its due to how SE servers have a delay the reason this happens but yes seconds since last cast should fix your issue.
i tried changing seconds since last cast to 1 (instead of 0) and it didn't use physick at all. Not sure what i am doing wrong here.
(10-24-2014, 04:50 AM)exaccuss Wrote:  i tried changing seconds since last cast to 1 (instead of 0) and it didn't use physick at all. Not sure what i am doing wrong here.
Can you please post a screen shot of settings.