Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
(req) simple crafting skillset.
I wonder if someone could make and give me a very basic crafting skillset.
I am new to this and trying to figgure out how to make simple skillsets for crafting and are looking for something I can use to see how its done. All im looking for really is to see how I can make a specific order of the skills, meaning, no tricks of the trade or other special conditions. Only step1>step2>step3 ect. Could someone share something like that with me?
(10-26-2014, 01:10 PM)pairak Wrote:  I wonder if someone could make and give me a very basic crafting skillset.
I am new to this and trying to figgure out how to make simple skillsets for crafting and are looking for something I can use to see how its done. All im looking for really is to see how I can make a specific order of the skills, meaning, no tricks of the trade or other special conditions. Only step1>step2>step3 ect. Could someone share something like that with me?

step 1 step 2 etc has a lot of limitations. including not completing the task if cp drops to low to activate skills, not enough steps listed etc..

a better way to do a profile would be setting up say basic touch to only be used if more than 20 durability and steady hand buff.

if you want to try a specific order of skills the buff and missing buff are handy along with under xxx step restrictions..

For comfort zone i put missing 261 buff. under step 4.
Inner quiet has buff 261 missing 251.. (has comfort zone missing inner quiet.) under step 6.

but if it is basic you want try this. its from a diff goldsmith thread.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7yf0ooe4zo0ukay/GSM.lua?dl=0

its pretty basic but should work to start you off.

if u need help adding skills let me know.

Adjust skill 4.

Only adjust the < Progress.

If you are crafting a 63 difficulty item and do 10 progress per synth, set the level to 53.

after you reach 10 durability with less than 92 CP for Masters Mend it will complete the Synth.

But if that doesnt convince you...
skill 1..... steps =>1. less than 2.
skill2..... Steps =>2. less than 3.
etc etc etc
Thank you for your explenation =) the reason I wanted it this basic is because I have rotations I know work from a earlier bot. Just want to set it upp with this one so I can repair and eat food while crafting, something my last bot couldnt do :)