Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
[Profile] WHM - Party
Here's my Party profile i use for doing dailies and such. I've been tweaking for awhile and thought id share.

Things to note,

Protect and Stoneskin Aren't in it, if you cant do that yourself, you shouldnt be healing with party.. lol

Set up to Party Only (ive seen people leave assist on and people change gear sets and watch bot spam cure them everytime) This Won't Happen if you forget. So this isnt an effective ATMA profile as you wont help people around you.

Filter 1
On = Healing Only
Off = Clerics Stance and DPS + Regen

Filter 2 (keep off unless you want to AOE of course)
On = Clerics + Presence of Mind + Spam Holy + No Regen
note, this is set to Combat "Any" meaning if you have a target selected won't cast Holy as target has to be Player.

I've built this for awhile and found really useful,
For AOE
Leave Filter 1 on for Healing, Stoneskin Tank Then Turn Filter 2 on for AOE spam Turn filter 2 back off for Clerics to turn off and go right back to healing.
For DPS
Leave Filter 1 on for Healing, Turn Filter 1 off for DPS and small Regen Heals Turn filter 1 back on to go right back to healing with no Clerics.

Seems to work well for me,
I do have SC + Rez at top incase Dead Party member, but i havent had any1 die on me so haven't fully tested that potion.

Enjoy :)

Attached Files
.rar   0-WHM.rar (Size: 1.52 KB / Downloads: 329)
Very good profile, this one works best for me, using it from 3 months on raids and dungs.

Thanks.

one thing to mention:
SC + Rez doesn't work, if someone dies it stops healing party, so u have to remove it from profile to not make it happen or make a fix.
I think no one found out yet how to raise properly someone :(
it *did* work somewhen... something has changed I guess. Scholar also doesn't raise with profiles that already worked.
(12-09-2014, 07:52 PM)TauTau Wrote:  it *did* work somewhen... something has changed I guess. Scholar also doesn't raise with profiles that already worked.

Ace's SCH profile still have working swiftcast+ressurection.

After messing up with WHM profile and SCH profile I made swiftcast+raise working.

Enjoy.

Credits:
jbrawley1 - for awesome white mage profile.
Ace - for awesome SCH profile with working swiftcast+ressurection - without it I wouldn't make it working in WHM profile.

Attached Files
.rar   0-WHM.rar (Size: 1.39 KB / Downloads: 111)