Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
Server Excalibur - Linkshell & Skype
best bet for getting into balmung will be next week right before or after 2.5 maint starts. Like, literally, 2 minutes before maint or as soon as the servers are up. Balmung had like a 10 minute window after maint last week.
is anyone alive in Excalibur? I created 4 toons in the server looking for ppl to grind with; please pm me if you are interested; I also have 4 bots in Siren with House and linkshell just for me and any other minion that may want to join up
I would be interested to meet up with some "like minded people" Snicker I have one account that's decent and one at 50 working on unlocking stuff. Have a couple friends here also that would like to make some friends to burn through some 8 man content with... hmu
Same here! have two available bots and willing to join a linkshell if people want to group up for bigger content.
I'd like to join said LS :) shot me a PM whoeevr is in charge of the LS and i'll give my ign. Congratulate
Id also like to join the LS send me a pm :)
heyy guys. update time.

excalibur server minions are still alive and kicking. doing poetics/soldiery farming & zodiac dungeons are the biggest things along with the occasional pony & coil farming groups. we have a LS and a skype group chat, so if i haven't sent you a pm already send me one and i'll add you along.
c: i'm in exal My IGN is Tabee Atolu and skype is dancinincircles~ Add me!
I'm interested. I think I would like to join, thanks.
im extremely interested.!