Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Referenced Memory Issues
Hello!

So i've always been able to run 8+ fine, however lately I sometimes get a continual referenced memory error. This usually happens when the game has been running for 30mins or so, so if a minion crashes or if I want to open another I will not be able to because it will give me a referenced memory error.

The only fix is to restart and launch them again, but if I try to launch say 4 minions now and then another in 30mins after the 4 were launched, I will be unable to again.

Any advice?
I also same problem....
try getting a memcleaner i use to get this problem but every since i been running a mem cleaner no issues running tons of bots.
(10-30-2014, 09:54 PM)fxfire Wrote:  can you guys check your memory used when 8 bots are running ? I mean how much is in use / free ?
it should be a lot better actually lately since we disabled loading not needed parts of the meshmanager

With 8 bots running i'm at 43% Memory Used, if any bot disconnects or I have to restart one, I forever get the referenced memory error. I downloaded a memcleaner and am still getting errors.
how much ram cause im running 24 bots on 1 computer and its only taking 33% of 32 gigs.
32 gigs of RAM.

Zero issues until 2.4 patch update for minion.

I have to restart my computer every time now to load a new bot if someone disconnects or if I launch minion on one and launch minion on another later.

I ran a memtest and everything is fine on my end.

Can you recc a good mem cleaner?
yeah 8 bots using 43% of 32 gigs is totaly bad.

i use [Image: dBKSH93.png]

I would still check to make sure its not an issue with Anti virus.