Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
SkillManager Update [Beta]
Rewrite implemented, read this post if you need more details:

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-SkillMan...5#pid88545

Please post any issues, thanks.
will test this out tommorow morning and let you know, Ace.
been testing out a few skill profiles with this, everything seems to work amazing so far with the profiles you updated, but it breaks alot of the current skill profiles.
im sure alot of skill profiles will need to be reworked to make these changes work even better but so far ive noticed a decent improvment to dps on brd and drg.

i have noticed one issue though, i have my DRG profile set to do peircing talan at distance when im dodging mechanics but now it seems to spam it over and over. same thing with spineshatter dive and dragonfire dive so im assuming that the ranged attacks are being triggered no matter what since its in range and there is no minimum range to cancel the action if in melee range. im sure this will affect other ranged skills for melee jobs like tamahawk, shield lob, shoulder tackle, ect.

over all i think this is a great giant step towards the max DPS skill profiles people have been asking for / trying to make.
as always awsome job ace keep at it.
May have to add back in the min range factor, or make a general rule for melee long range skills.
Made some more updates for casters last night, set a minimum range for ranged abilities on a non-ranged class. The minimum range may have to be adjusted further out.
How bout a maximum range for non-ranged abilities on ranged glass (miasma II, repelling shot)
From what I tried out, for Bard this works amazing. Ninja... not so much. It's probably a lag problem on my end but the thing could barely manage to pull off one Ninjutsu, it just kept shooting off the mudra too fast.

In comparison when I used ISilenceI's profile on the default Skillmanager it usually succeeds a good 90% of the time.
Going to test out your Scholar (but healing only - without DPS) - trials and coil.

Can't wait to see it :>

Feedback soon!

Thank you Ace!

@Ace
I love to work on your profiles, gonna try to rework some WHM profile :).

@Feedback

So.. what I did was removing all attacking skills from yours Scholar profile and running it as assist mode.

I've entered first trial from DF.

First time worked good until first wipe.

After first wipe bot used only "Protect" and summoned a pet with a swiftcast, after the fight started it was not healing and not using any healing spells. Reloading the bot didn't help. (probably restart would help, but then It would bug again)

Any solutions? Had same issues?
Is it just me or this skill manager ignores [In_Combat]?
I have NIN profile and it recasts Huton without being aggro engaged by anything.
Details: Assist mode, Auto-start battle unticked.

See below for my skill settings for Huton

[Image: 1zwc5uh.jpg]
Change player target to enemy and see if that fixes it.