Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average
MMOMinion RemoteController
Config 
The beta is now over, see you soon on the store :)
that looks BADASS!

I'll try it asap :)
looks pretty cool, if it can switch to pvp and such that would be great as well. I work a full time job being able to do this from my web browser instead of having to remote log in to the computer is pretty cool.
[Image: da390bbb9d.png]
oh nice i really want this lol
Yes you can switch to any existing bot mode :)
Wop!!!! How i can try it???
well done!
Ok, it indeed looks very nice but.. what's the real use of it? What it can do that I can't do using TeamViewer in the same or less time? Giving my characters details to unknown (at least for me) guys is for me personally, not the wisest idea.
(02-20-2015, 08:16 AM)Tormiasz Wrote:  Ok, it indeed looks very nice but.. what's the real use of it? What it can do that I can't do using TeamViewer in the same or less time? Giving my characters details to unknown (at least for me) guys is for me personally, not the wisest idea.

I havnt used TeamViewer so i cant compare the two.

This has been made so people not at their pc's can change modes, Dungeons, Quests or grind zones while AFK.

For people that bot while at work this is a handy way to move zones or dungeons without remote pc access.
It also has a much lower data load than a remote login.
True you cant see the display of your char but we think there is enough info displayed that it doesnt need one.

There is no Game login information required to use the site.
This uses the Minion Multibot UI already part of the Minion system.
So we cant steal your info because you dont provide any.
[Image: 83a112de75.jpg]