Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Start bot and crashes
Hey everyone!
I am new to this bot thing and tbh is been wierd for me since the begging, so far i know 2 ways to open mmominion: mmominionapp, and FFXIV_updater, idk which one is the right now but the app never worked for me (always some wierd error bout unable to connect to the server or whatever) so i have been using the updater and it was working just fine! untill today when i select "attach bot" then start it makes my game crash D: any help?
the old gui_launcher is no longer supported you need to install teh minoinapp

http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=installation
it always give me problems when i try to connect tho, could it be cuz i live in Mexico?
(06-30-2015, 03:28 AM)raccoon12 Wrote:  it always give me problems when i try to connect tho, could it be cuz i live in Mexico?

not really giving any info. What kind of problems does it give you, and no living in mexico should be any problems differently then gui_launcher. if its giving you problems you probably installed it incorrectly or didnt follow the install guide. follow it step by step dont skip any thing, do everything it says to do.
Good morning everyone!
I download the app again, it worked for a while till i updated the bot, now when i try to open the minionapp it gives me this error:

[your windows time is wrong, or not synchronized or your time service not working, set your windows time and date correctly and try again!]

Ofc my time/date are working just fine,

Ty for the help!
you need to sync your time with the internet if you have it manually set it wont work
thats what the error is telling you exactly how to fix it.
Hey guys! i got a feeling you guys dont like these kind of threads lol,
Anyway yeah it was pretty obvious! i did what it asked me to do, i changed my time and zone and synced it with time.windows.com and shit and it would still give me that error! i tried deleted the folder and dling again and it did work! untill i updated and it started to gave me the exact same error D:.
are you on a personal computer or a domain computer?
I've got the same problem and redownload minionapp work
but can't update or the problem will be back.
same problem for me today