Thread Rating:
  • 50 Vote(s) - 3.28 Average
Trading Company Seller
Star 
[Image: XkQmRxw.png]
BUY IT IN THE STORE NOW!!

Trading Company Seller - Wiki

What does this Trading Company Seller do?
  • Automatically Sells Items you defined on the Trading Post.
  • Making you R I C H.

What does it do:
  • List item to match lowest listing offer.
  • Sell if inventory reaches less then 40% free and have at least 3 items to sell.
  • Sell continuously if you press the sell now button.
  • Option to list items while adding a certain amount of copper.
  • This is not a cheap "keypresser", this is fully integrated in the bot, no need to have the Trading Company Window open or anything like it.
  • If you set the Min Price Raise and Max Price Raise to 0%, it sells instantly.

This is the support thread for Trading Company Seller, any questions, request can be posted here.

Please give as much details as possible when reporting a bug.
Include a screenshot if possible and make sure to open the console when you take the screenshot.
"I got a good look at his eyes colonel,... They glowed"

Have idea you want coded? Have the next big idea? Send me pm.
how can i buy it in store is no price or a button to install
There has been a slight delay, please be patient Cutesmile

this work in background or open tp and have to wait to sell to contine play ?
If I sell an item not using the option Price Raise max or min.
Is it selling the item as instant or as the lowest price?
Wahoo! Jorith I love your addons. Just bought this one too! Can't wait to try out :D
(10-10-2015, 09:11 PM)theguardian759 Wrote:  this work in background or open tp and have to wait to sell to contine play ?

yes, this works in the background, the console will give info on what its doing, but the BLTC window wont open.

(10-10-2015, 10:27 PM)akjells Wrote:  If I sell an item not using the option Price Raise max or min.
Is it selling the item as instant or as the lowest price?

It will always list the items, the % add fields are for selling a bit higher then lowest listing.
If you set the Min Price Raise and Max Price Raise to 0%, it sells instantly. Snicker

I usually prefer sell instantly for rare items(if I dont salvage them), I have a question could you add a "blacklist" for items we don't want to sell for example I have the rare filter on but want to keep ectoplasm(or any other rare crafting material) or exotic weps in a filter but want to keep all the monsoon's(or any other exotic) for example ... I would find it much more easier to sort through things to sell as a bulk filter with a blacklist i can remove items from instead of scrolling through 100's of names for adding single items. I kinda have the same complaint about salvage manager in the main bot but not as big a issue with it.
a video tutorial would be good for its operation and configuration for all those people who like me are apprentices would help us a lot thanks
Important:
If you set the Min Price Raise and Max Price Raise to 0%, it sells instantly.
If you set any other Price Raise %, it enlists the Item until someone buys it.

Video Tutorial ? http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=tr...tion_setup
It is 3 buttons ....

Selling Single Items:
"Items to Sell" -> Select the Items you want the TP to automatically sell, now and in the future.
Press "Add Item" Button.
Press either "Sell Now" , or just have the "Active [x]" Checkbox checked and it will automatically sell while the bot runs grindmode or any other botmode.

Selling Multiple Items:
See the Wiki, just add a Filter that "covers" the items you want it to sell.