Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
GatherCat
Bank 
DO NOT BUY THIS ADDON ANYMORE

Cause of Personal reasons
I won't continue updating and creating anymore profiles for my Addons WvW-Army and Gathercat.

The reasons are kinda simple:

It's very time consuming
People are very unfriendly if you try to help them and/or asking obvious things from the bot, they don't take even a bit of time to learn the bot
The sellings are not like what I thought about
And the most important thing: to sell my products I need to register myself as an company. The issue on that side is, you need to pay some kind of taxes for that and my income won't or barely match that so there's no reason for me to do that, beside a lot of document shit xD
 Cause of this shit I got no money from my sellings (which is clearly my fault)

SO DONT BUY ANY OF MY ADDONS ANYMORE
if you bought it the last days maybe fxfire can charge back your money

GatherCat is an Compilation of CustomTasks for farming Rich Harvest Spots of Gather Materials. Also Included is a edited Skillmanagerprofile for Necromancer , and Taskprofile for Discovering missing Waypoints
For the best Experience and most profitable Loot i recommend to use my own meshes. These are similar to the default ones but contain some Jumps and missing Areas which are important for farming
Currently there are 3 Modes: No Mount Mode, Mount Mode,MMOALT_Gathermode
Pls consider to download my Mesh files. More informations under "Recommend->Mesh   GatherCat Meshes

DISCLAIMER

[b]Like most other Addons theres always a risk of getting banned no matter how good or bad a profile or addon is coded or scriptet. that count also for my profiles! so be aware it can always happen.

[/b]

Features:
    farming Rich Harvest Spots
    Own Meshes for biggest Profit
    including Water&Jump-Areas
    edited default Necromancer Profil for faster&smoother farming
   100% automatic
   farming other Ressources from Killing Mobs/Veterans

Profile comparison:

Profile                                   Speed                            Gold   
 No Mount Mode           ~210Min 3 1/2 Hours          ~ 5-6g 
 Mount Mode                ~120Min 2 Hours                 ~6-7g  
 Mound Mode Mmoalt   ~100Min  1 3/4 Hours          ~5g    

Explaination about the Difference of the Profiles:

To Understand why theres a Gold and Loot Difference between the 3 Profiles you need to understand how Gatherprofiles work.
GatherTasks work after an Timer system.
 a Simple Example: Task 3 is a Waypoint Port in my Profile with a 0 Timer that means he will do that Task endless, until he reachs that
Task 4 is a gathertask with an timer of 30seconds. These 30Seconds starts as soon as hes running the task, so he needs to travel to the Node AND harvest it in this time!
Sometimes the bot needs to fight against mobs or finish jumps to get to the Nodes. Thats why some timers are kinda high. It doesnt mean he needs the whole Time but he COULD.
 if he reachs the Node earlier he continue to farm things around until the Timer wents off!!! So the No Mount Version takes a long time to reach the GatherNode and will most likely run the next task. The Mount Version is much faster at the Node and has more time to gather things around the Node -> More Loot/Profit. And the Mmoalt-Version skippes the Timer and just gathers the Node and run to the next (different system)= faster progress but less Loot

Important: The Mmoalt.Gathermode requires the mmoalt_GatherMode (its an addon you need to pay for)

this is just a short overview about the Addon. To see all essential Informations pls visit my Wikipage or join my Discord for more Informations/Help

GatherCat WikiPage
GatherCat Meshes

FAQ

Q: Price ?
A: 4.99€

Q: why does my profile stucks
A: i tested these profiles several Months and it can happen that they stuck on difficult jumps or strange areas like water, those problems will be very rarely. If you find a stuck pls send me a picture of the Map and location i try to fix it as soon as possible. Jumping Puzzles have an chance of ~70% to succeed. also it depends on charackter size,ping and other things.

Q: I have problems where can i get help
A: leave me a feedback or question at this Thread or for faster reply on discord

Q: Any recommendations ?
A: Here it goes

Class
  • i highly recommend a class with good survivalbility, lots of AoE,fast killing Speed,killing Veterans, maybe Champions alone
  • Necro: classic Necro as well as Reaper are doing very well as MinionMaster
  • Revenant: could work as well cause of the good survivalbility and Dmg
  • Guardian: Could work as Dragonhunter or WeaponGuard
  • Mesmer: should work as well, when Equiped a bit more Tanky
  • Ranger: Doing nice and fast
Equipment
  • Full Exo should be enough to clear most of the Points
  • also a Waterweapon is recommend!!!
  • take as much Dmg-Runes,Stats as you think you need but dont forget you still need to survive some hits here and there
  • INFINITE GATHER TOOLS are so much better than everything else, nearly a must!
  • Glyphs on your Tools increase your Rewards as well!
Addons
  • Any Addon which is using Banners will increase your Loot hugely Example: Joriths Toolbox
  • If you wanna use the Mmoalt Profile you need to buy his tool! mmoalt_GatherMode
Mesh
  • i edited some meshes by my own cause they missed some important parts like jumps,waterareas and caves
  • for the best experience pls download my new meshes GatherCatMesh
  • unzip the meshes into your Navigation Folder, Path should look like this: C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\GW2Minion64\Navigation. Done! My Profile will load the needed Meshes automaticly!
  • if your missing Waypoints or your not sure if you have all of them pls run first the Discover CustomTaskFile

Big Thanks to: Jorith,Frenkey and Fxfire for all your support!!!! ThumbsUp  leave them some love and support
theres currently an issue where the Module doesnt paste the profiles into the right folder
im currently working on a fix
if you need a fast soloution try this:
copy&paste the profiles from C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\GW2Minion64\LuaMods\GatherCat\Profiles
TO
C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\GW2Minion64\LuaMods\GW2Minion\TaskManagerProfiles
Done

fixed the issue!
ok new update is out
- fixed the issue with the Profiles which didnt appear in the "CustomTasks" Module. You should be able now to use them normally without c&p anything
- Added the necromancer To the SM Profile no need to manual Download it anymore

thanks to frenkey for the help
new version is out:
Changelog:
added specific Profiles for Only Iron,Vegetables and Wood for "Mount Mode" and "Mmoalt_Gathermode"
New Version is out

- fixed an issue where the new "Only Gather specific Resources" werent added into the Taskprofile Folder
- added Winterberry as Gatherprofile -> you need the WP otherwise it wont work
Not recommended, addon very incomplete.
(12-27-2019, 07:05 PM)Falbcon Wrote:  Not recommended, addon very incomplete.

Thanks for your feedback.
 What did you dislike or what is "very incomplete" for you ? Maybe I can fix things or improve them to make you happy.
Cause of Personal reasons
I won't continue updating and creating anymore profiles for my Addons WvW-Army and Gathercat.

The reasons are kinda simple:

It's very time consuming
People are very unfriendly if you try to help them and/or asking obvious things from the bot, they don't take even a bit of time to learn the bot
The sellings are not like what I thought about
And the most important thing: to sell my products I need to register myself as an company. The issue on that side is, you need to pay some kind of taxes for that and my income won't or barely match that so there's no reason for me to do that, beside a lot of document shit xD
Cause of this shit I got no money from my sellings (which is clearly my fault)

SO DONT BUY ANY OF MY ADDONS ANYMORE
if you bought it the last days maybe fxfire can charge back your money