Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Can i use 1 mmominion key for multiple accounts?
Hi, as above. Or is it 1 key to 1 account? Tried looking through the forum and can't find an answer. Thanks!
Not for FFXIV
1key=1bot at one time. But it can be used on as many FFXIV accounts that you own. Only 1 at a time though.
its easier for customers to manage if 1 key (dependant on the # of subscriptions he paid) can run more than 1 instances of the bot. Its quite easy to manage 2 or 3 keycodes but i bet there are Gil/Account sellers who have 16-20 keycodes that finds it a pain to sort out which are logged in and which are not.
ya i run alot of bots across different accounts. Its a real pain to log out 1 account log in another account and not sure what keycodes are in use.
well i have like 8 accounts but only 5 bots atm so this is what i run into.
Account/Bot
A/1
B/2
C/3
D/4
E/5
F/
G/
H/

So if i log out account C First i have to remember which game client currently running is Account C then i have to remember which serial key was Account C using. See I launch all 8 game accounts at once. but only have 5 at any given time running. So this leaves me with trying to log out a character and know which account/bot key was being used. 1 time i may log out account C,D,E or A,B,C or B,C,D to be able to log in F,G,H. And this is where managing keys gets to be a Pita. I rather pay the price of 5 cd keys but able to use 1 key to log in all 5 bots.
how can I run second key? on same computer?
you just buy a second key. launch the game log in completly launch the bot attach the bot. then launch game client number 2 log in completly launch the bot and sign in. repeat this process for each bot you want to launch. each bot has to have its own unique key.
k, thank q
weird it auto login how can I log in with my second key acct?