Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Farm Gil
(01-08-2014, 02:51 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  i dont buy any gil to start.... i just fate grind to 50 and do the story quest up to getting the mount.

So are grinding FATEs from 1-50 using just Level 1 gear? Also, I find that I have to be at +4 Levels above the story quest level in order not to die without par level gear.

According to my experiences, you need to run like 20 FATEs of the similar level just to get enough gil to buy that 1-piece of similar level gear.

Depending on how many times (and how fast) you die in FATEs, your repair fees might drain off all your gil, resulting in you running with a "naked" bot.
(01-08-2014, 03:31 AM)Xelaeon Wrote:  
(01-08-2014, 02:51 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  i dont buy any gil to start.... i just fate grind to 50 and do the story quest up to getting the mount.

So are grinding FATEs from 1-50 using just Level 1 gear? Also, I find that I have to be at +4 Levels above the story quest level in order not to die without par level gear.

According to my experiences, you need to run like 20 FATEs of the similar level just to get enough gil to buy that 1-piece of similar level gear.

Depending on how many times (and how fast) you die in FATEs, your repair fees might drain off all your gil, resulting in you running with a "naked" bot.

I don't buy any gil to start as well lol.
So, its hard to sell Gil?
Why? Not many players?
(01-08-2014, 08:26 AM)XetroM Wrote:  

(01-08-2014, 02:38 AM)Xelaeon Wrote:  I have to agree but the effort is too much:
- Starting on a new server/realm = you must still buy your initial at $35 per Mil Gil (even though you can only sell back at $1-4 per Mil Gil)
you said you still have to buy your starting gil at the initial price of 35$ per mil.

I sell everything on the character i hand level the character to the point of getting chocobo. at that point you have earned enough gil to buy a set of armor i use that 1 set of armor all the way to lvl 40 which then i buy a lvl 40 set of armor which takes me to 50.
(01-08-2014, 01:17 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(01-08-2014, 08:26 AM)XetroM Wrote:  

(01-08-2014, 02:38 AM)Xelaeon Wrote:  I have to agree but the effort is too much:
- Starting on a new server/realm = you must still buy your initial at $35 per Mil Gil (even though you can only sell back at $1-4 per Mil Gil)
you said you still have to buy your starting gil at the initial price of 35$ per mil.

I sell everything on the character i hand level the character to the point of getting chocobo. at that point you have earned enough gil to buy a set of armor i use that 1 set of armor all the way to lvl 40 which then i buy a lvl 40 set of armor which takes me to 50.

You confused/mixed up XetroM with Xelaeon(myself).

Compare:
(01-08-2014, 08:26 AM)XetroM Wrote:  I don't buy any gil to start as well lol.

(01-08-2014, 02:38 AM)Xelaeon Wrote:  - Starting on a new server/realm = you must still buy your initial at $35 per Mil Gil (even though you can only sell back at $1-4 per Mil Gil)
oop lol
(01-08-2014, 08:52 AM)xJAMESx Wrote:  So, its hard to sell Gil?
Why? Not many players?

There is a lot of players, but there is a large amount of bots too, and Square Enix don't ban easily so ... and we are not talking about cheats ...