Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Change your location
HEY GUYS !

Is there any profile that can change your location based on your current level ? 

for example I first grind in  " X " map till lvl 15 and then I want to change the map while I am afk which is impossible so what I am asking is there any profile that changes the location based on your level to grind fates ? Smile
yes sebbs 1-50 class leveling profile in the store
(02-21-2016, 11:27 AM)Cichard Wrote:  yes sebbs 1-50 class leveling profile in the store

but Sebbs profile do quests and i dont want that . I just want fates grinding its faster
Doing FATEs alone is not faster than quests and FATEs. You can run the 1-15 quest profile for your starting city if you've already done the quests and it will do just FATEs.
sebbs profile just does the Class quests.... it doesnt do any other quests. so its not a big deal.
(02-23-2016, 09:01 PM)Ace Wrote:  Doing FATEs alone is not faster than quests and FATEs.  You can run the 1-15 quest profile for your starting city if you've already done the quests and it will do just FATEs.

I have already lvl 60 and each fates exp equal to quests . I know what you mean but I need help with profile that doing fates grind only for example m 55-57 mist , 58 - 60 auto teleport to Dravanian hinterland and it auto farm fates .
I already answered your question, do you want me to copy/paste the same answer again or what?
(02-24-2016, 03:12 PM)Ace Wrote:  I already answered your question, do you want me to copy/paste the same answer again or what?
This is completely rude from you to speak with me like this .
I pay my money to use this service as you have no right using this aggressive attitude with customers .
 Simply if think its a waste of time you dont have to replay or answer at all . 

Have a good day sir
(02-25-2016, 06:19 PM)wchere Wrote:  
(02-24-2016, 03:12 PM)Ace Wrote:  I already answered your question, do you want me to copy/paste the same answer again or what?
I pay my money to use this service as you have no right using this aggressive attitude with customers .

Have a good day sir

well he did answer the questions for you on how to make it do just fates and not quests with the 1-15 profile....
(02-26-2016, 02:24 AM)Cichard Wrote:  
(02-25-2016, 06:19 PM)wchere Wrote:  

Have a good day sir

well he did answer the questions for you on how to make it do just fates and not quests with the 1-15 profile....

I did not say or denied that he was trying to help but there is always a better way for speaking . We are new here and alot of things are confusing . this just makes it more worse anyway i am not here to create drama and hope this thread gets deleted . cya