Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 3.66 Average
Genetic's Crafting Profiles 4.0 Edition
1088 Craftsmanship - 153 CSII
double post
thx guys. and for some reason for me. the 3_3 star profile broke and i have no backup lol. ima have to rewrite it ughhhh
Oh no... That sounds awful.

I tried it this morning and it did the opening buffs and then just sat there lol
use the one i posted. It works and has adjustements for increase in # of flawless
The one star, 70 durability profile keeps stopping at byregot's blessing and if i click it manually then it continues to careful Synthesis II. Does everything correctly then repeats and stops without using byregot's blessing.
(10-06-2016, 10:17 PM)slinkyo0o0 Wrote:  The one star, 70 durability profile keeps stopping at byregot's blessing and if i click it manually then it continues to careful Synthesis II. Does everything correctly then repeats and stops without using byregot's blessing.

need a bit more info there. since i am using it right now and made about 40 items from it. what is the condition of the craft, what step is the craft on. what is your cp, and the cp of the profile you are using. and if available a ss of the console would be helpful so i can see all the executed skills from that particular craft
I think I'm "special". Think you could help me out here? I downloaded the one you said, which gives two profiles GSM and CRP. I have tried using both by attaching to a synthesis but I don't see where to set the values and when I initiate the bot he just sits there until I hit Flawless, he'll then finish that and again stop... Any ideas?
i noticed some errors in a couple of the profiles. i have to go thru them tonight and tomorrow. since its my day off. perhaps your error is in one of these
ran out of gil, who wants to test the 469 cp 4 star profile for me :)

absolutely untested atm edited link out, i forgot a couple things in it going to repost it shortly again
here it is again https://www.dropbox.com/s/3eycd6ov81rr3o...P.lua?dl=0 i did some light testing, with 4 ingots xD please test on some cheap 4 star materials and post results. with your careful synth progress too if it completed early on accident.
4 star 469 cp. same cross class skills as the other profiles normally use