Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Namnafs Duty Pack
Ballistic Missile from second boss is the skill that bug up making your character spinning on air and cannot cast any skill.
Ballistic Missile will bug out the character on air, so please move them onto the ground when he cast that skill, thanks
Here mate, i do u a favour and get u all the info u need, please fix it and we all love u, this is the skill the second boss fuck us up, just need to move them to the ground when he cast it. action 131, 2.7second casting time, normally casting it when around 40% hp, this is for The Aetherochemical Research Facility.

[Image: fdde6bed3e.jpg]
channel id 4334. action is the visual effect he does
nice seb is back =)
Has the issue for the Aetherochemical Research Facility been resolved yet? Me and a friend is looking into getting this add on and don't wanna get it quite yet until that has been fixed.
(10-10-2016, 07:20 PM)MrBoombastic88 Wrote:  Has the issue for the Aetherochemical Research Facility been resolved yet? Me and a friend is looking into getting this add on and don't wanna get it quite yet until that has been fixed.

Not until Namnaf reply -,-
Bw14 that's likely to work in some way let me try
Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
please pput all toon onto the ground when he cast it, it happen to melee dps as well, something range
hello, my melee characters, including tank, just teleports there and there and does not use any skills