Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average
Oblivion Bard 2 Hybrid Profile Lv60
Good work on the profile.

@ Lameman:

Yes, they are worth. I have and old profile set up to time B4B to cast when HE is less than 15 seconds cooldown, HE to cast when Barrage is less than 10 second cooldown and Barrage to cast when EA is ready, and not to use EA if Barrage is less than 10 second cooldown.

[Image: BGNCfjT.png]

These are done at 180 full law + hive (been playing warrior so stopped gearing bard). Notice also the less crit %, still yielding higher damage in same amount of time, the only MAJOR difference in the two profiles since his latest update and my old one is that cooldown alignment and all the songs in his profile which i prefer to keep managed on my own....and some of the priority in the skills (my new profile is beta skill manager now though, and clips dots on Raging or B4B properly and comes in around 1040dps now; once it is live and i have more bugs worked out i'll share...assuming i can get it worked out a bit better in the next couple weeks while im out of my home country. )

Again, very nice work on the profile, we should collaborate with new skill manager and see if we cant come up with something incredible

Messages In This Thread
Oblivion Bard 2 Hybrid Profile Lv60 - by Bricks - 07-17-2015, 01:39 PM
RE: Oblivion Bard 2 Hybrid Profile Lv60 - by AzRed - 07-18-2015, 05:47 PM