Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
[QUESTION] PvP Wolves Den Win Trading
(07-31-2015, 08:25 PM)Trevalion Wrote:  @Cichard - Yes that applies to solo matches. FFXIV full party arenas can only be triggered with 2 premade groups (full party) which considering FFXIV PvP Background, no one ques to this as a full group for fun, But the reason of my question is other wintraders. There are lots of groups across realms that do wintrading just for their weekly pvp achivement. So they might select another language besides English to also try toforce pop a match with the other farming group but instead it gets matched with one of my botting groups

@Ace - Yeah you will get a lockout if you withdraw 3 times. As I stated before there are other groups wintrading for weekly/daily achivements in other languages. They normally do 10 matches (5 wins / 5 losses) thus the chance of getting one of your botting groups matched with one of these groups is low but it can happen. if it happens 2 things can occur. 1) they find the whole group is botting and report you to a GM or 2) Farm that group over and over for EXP and Marks. I rather get a daily Duty Finder lockout and continue the next day than to get reported by one of those groups and have a GM spawn on the arena to permaban me for botting. Just like Northern Thanalan bans, most of these bans were triggered by players reports to GMs and not by proactive GM just passing by and watch ppl.

I've farmed PvP over 6 hours straight and only 4 times Ive gotten matched with a different group and after that match I couldnt keep going because I kept getting the same queues with that group over and over again. Maybe there could be a funtionality that with if one of the bots gets a PvP pop and the other doesn't the first will withdraw and then both will delay XX mins to queue back again

I run D or F and i have never been placed with another group then my own, If you are with in 5 levels of your 2 groups, and queue at the same time its going to be very very very slim that you would get paired with someone else if both of your groups are ONLY on D.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [QUESTION] PvP Wolves Den Win Trading - by Cichard - 07-31-2015, 08:31 PM