Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
[QUESTION] PvP Wolves Den Win Trading
(07-31-2015, 08:31 PM)Cichard Wrote:  I run D or F and i have never been placed with another group then my own, If you are with in 5 levels of your 2 groups, and queue at the same time its going to be very very very slim that you would get paired with someone else if both of your groups are ONLY on D.

Yes agree. the language definitely helps a lot but believe me I've gotten pops with other groups when botting. I assume they queue in all languages (I actually do this when not botting and just doing regular dailies). However regardless of the language thing, the level gap between both groups is going to be bigger after a couple of hours. since one group is getting 80xp per match and the other just 20xp. thus delaying queue pops with every bigger gap. Specially when you have cases like mine that I started with only 2 rank 45s and bunch of rank 0s (these rank up so fast). Therefore a random group wintrading in another server might get in between that que time caused by the level gap and get a match with one of your groups

P.S; btw Im just saying this because I think it would be a nice feature :).. Not because In complaining about it or something similar :P. I love your program and your work :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [QUESTION] PvP Wolves Den Win Trading - by Trevalion - 07-31-2015, 08:41 PM