Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FFXIVMinion Update for 3.1
After 1 hour of grinding in The Churning Mists, bot stopped and does nothing, in "Settings" i see that "Idle count" is going from 0 to 24 all the time (like 0 8 16 24 and again and again), Memory usage is going up and up all the time (its like +1% each 3 seconds to memory usage), task is "MOVETOFATE", but it's doing nothing in game. There was an error in console - maybe it's related.
http://i64.tinypic.com/i24n48.png
I'm using boss fate wait set to 1%. (yes there was a lot of other fates than boss fates when this happened..)

Unticking and ticking back "Bot Enabled" didn't help, bot is still not moving. Ater reloading lua modules, bot started working back to normal. So.. I'm still not able to use grind mode or quest mode AFK like I did before *cries*.

@update
Another hour of grind bot in The Churning Mists and the same behaviour as described above. Now when it get stuck I waited for 30 minutes - nothing happened, then I changed "boss fate wait%" from 1% to 0% and it started to move to boss fate, but after getting to low hp and running away it was stuck again (it didnt do anything after recovering hp when idle).

it looks like bot gets stuck if I turn off "Boss Fates" or I set a percent for boss fates to higher than 0. (yes, there're other fates than boss fates on the map)

Also I see no bots anywhere in the middle of the night in Europe server, when there was always some bots, so I guess that I'm not the only with those issues which makes bot unAFKable.

Messages In This Thread