Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
EasyNinja Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister *UPDATED* 4-Apr-2016
Sweet, good deal, I will be testing this on my i210 NIN when I get home from work in approximately 6 hours. Thanks for following up on my request!

Another suggestion would be to set the opening rotation onto a filter, for bosses like Thordan EX, where you will not have time to get your full opener off unless you start it AFTER his circular AOEs. But as you mentioned it should do duality armor break, but even then, the need to dodge the circle AOEs will put stress on fitting everything in.

Also I'm not sure if you were aware, but the 'perfect' opener would assume that your tank gives you a 20-30s pull macro, and you pre-cast suiton, and use that as your first skill, so like:

Huton > Pre-cast Suiton > Suiton > Spinning > IR+Pot > Gust > B4B > Dancing Edge > Trick Attack > Spinning > Kassatsu > Shadow Fang > Raiton > Spinning > Mug > Gust > Duality > Aeolean Edge > Jugulate.

That's the perfect opening rotation, it has a lot of "IFs" but if you want to maximize your DPS that is the way to do it, reason being, that suiton has a fairly long buff duration, meaning you can start off with it, eliminating the need to cast an extra mudra as an OGCD in your opening rotation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: EasyNinja Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister *UPDATED* 24/11/2015 - by asiangirl - 11-25-2015, 03:34 PM