Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.84 Average
LVL60 SMN Profile for Dungeons, PVP, & Raiding (Really, Really Working 3/8/16)
(11-28-2015, 10:54 PM)ohm Wrote:  It handles the ID itself fortunately. So basically if you begin attacking a mob the bot will now track the ID of that mob internally and the time spent attacking that mob (until you change your target).

The way I've implemented this in your profile is that I've taken the 5 off the duration of the skills 15-18 in the SkillManager. So for BioII I have 25 in Secs Passed Unique.

I guess I should make this 3 off the duration (so it matches the buff duration in target buffs) instead of 5 but I didn't want this to interfere with the normal rotation in any way.

There is a trick though that Ace is aware of, if you move mid-cast the secs passed unique still gets counted so it may prevent casts when you need to dodge stuff.

Ahh ok, that's pretty handy then. The moving isn't a big deal as I very rarely have to move and interrupt a cast in order to dodge a mechanic.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LVL 60 ONLY Summoner Profile 2.0 for Dungeons, PVP, and Raiding (Improved DPS) - by YellowcarQueen - 11-29-2015, 07:25 PM