Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Elru's 60lvl profiles [DRK\WAR\MNK\D35&D70CRAFT] updated 09.12.15
(12-11-2015, 11:18 AM)crescentyue Wrote:  got it, thank u.
and theres another thing, Carve and Spit should be used after DarkArts, it a big waste of dps to just use it for mp recovery.

I agree with this... DA + Carve and Spit is mandatory IMO especially in the opener with potions active for example and also while Grit is off. Dark Passenger is not weaved into the oGCD rotation as well (currently being used only with DA in 3+ mob scenarios). There are also instances where the profile will cast DA into Delirium (dummies excluded) which is a waste. Your overall DPS will be around the lower-end percentile spectrum and even lower in A1S, A3S, Thordan. As reference, my DRK is currently ilvl209 (Crit) excluding pinks minus 210 Esoteric claymore and Savage chestpiece. I'm not that well-versed in the Skill Manger but still managed to make some of these changes/fixes on my own. All-in-all, the profile is still great for semi-auto playing in all endgame contents provided that you're toggling the filters.

EDIT: Just wanted to add that Filter 4 (Solo Unmend) is pretty useless. Might be better to change it to "Low Blow ON / Low Blow OFF" for toggling manual use of stunning for certain situations like A4S steaming leg.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elru's 60lvl profiles [DRK\WAR\MNK\D35&D70CRAFT] updated 09.12.15 - by sxiong86 - 12-14-2015, 07:07 PM