Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
EasyBard Profile Lv60 ONLY *UPDATED* 18-Feb-2017
So my own two cents here. When developing my profile the 413 / 107 thing was a pain in the butt.

Basically current action not is a character animation and not an actual skill. In Dev monitor you can see the animation number for actions being performed and that is what is necessary. This is because when you is "barrage" the buff does not apply immediately so you can't just say "don't use this skill if I have this buff"you need to say don't use this skill if I have this buff or if I'm in the process of applying his buff or if I just used this skill. (Usually I left the last check off)

This comes in handy in a lot of situations. I don't have the profiles anymore but if someone here who has my final version of bard (which would recast IJ as soon as B4B and HE were used line up every 2nd IR with Raging and was basically a ridiculous mess of awesomeness which parsed at 1460 over 3.5 min with full BIS pre-relic and would average 1250 with proper use of toggling filters) would post it up it'd be an awesome share. Not that I'm taking away from this profile as when I tried it it was definitely on the right track but needed a ton of work to get to be optimized. I wish I thought to leave it to you all as a farewell present. I've also asked people via Skype to post it so hopefully someone comes thru.

Good luck and maybe I'll activate an old account to get thru and geared again...WHO KNOWS!?

Messages In This Thread
RE: EasyBard Profile Lv50-60 *UPDATED* 10-Jan-2016 - by AzRed - 01-12-2016, 05:51 PM