Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.84 Average
LVL60 SMN Profile for Dungeons, PVP, & Raiding (Really, Really Working 3/8/16)
(02-27-2016, 12:51 PM)viperkc Wrote:  
(02-27-2016, 07:52 AM)YellowcarQueen Wrote:  
(02-27-2016, 05:18 AM)RobelAkbel Wrote:  I keep getting the following error when in combat

"5:8:2> D = "[SkillManager] : Current target entity : My Name"
5:8:2> D = "[SkillManager] : Condition [Ready Check (System Defined)] failed its check for Aerial Slash[1]"
5:8:2> D = "[SkillManager] : Current target entity : My Name"
5:8:2> D = "[SkillManager] : Condition [Ready Check (System Defined)] failed its check for Contagion[2]"
5:8:2> D = "[SkillManager] : Condition [Ready Check (System Defined)] failed its check for Steady[7]"
5:8:2> D = "[SkillManager] : Condition [Player Target Type Check] failed its check for Obey[41]"
5:8:2> D = "[SkillManager] : Condition [Player Target Type Check] failed its check for Sic[42]"
5:8:2> D = "[SkillManager] : Condition [Player Target Type Check] failed its check for Sic[43]""

This wasn't happening last night.
Any insight?

Apologies if format is off.

There were no updates to the bot and I didn't change anything with the profile. Gonna say restart comp and bot. Sometimes it just goes wonky for no reason.

The last game update cause several parts of this profile to stop working.  Try Sebbs SMN profile its the best we have for now.
 The profile is in full working order Viper; if you are having individual issues make sure you have "Queueing Allowed" checked and the proper filters are being used. For Garuda you need Filter 1 (AOE), Filter 2 (Buffs), and Filter 4 (Garuda) all to be turned on for all of the pet's abilities to work properly. Robel if you're still having issues after restarting computer and bot and after re-downloading the profile to make sure you have the most recent version let me know and I will try to assist you further. This profile is my baby as I main SMN and take quite a bit of pride in maintaining it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LVL60 SMN Profile 2.0 for Dungeons, PVP, & Raiding (Updated 1/20/16, Working) - by YellowcarQueen - 02-27-2016, 02:26 PM