Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
EasyNinja Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister *UPDATED* 4-Apr-2016
Hey Hxx, I was looking through the skill manager today and noticed there are 5 different Ids for Raiton available to choose from. Any idea what these other Ids pertain too?

I saw something similar to this when making my AST profile as each of the cards has 4 different Ids to choose from and they each work a little differently.
One ID pertained to whether the card was drawn with no Expanded Royal Road Buff.
The second ID pertained to whether the card was used while held in your spread with no Expanded Royal Road Buff.
The third ID pertained to whether the card was drawn and you do have the Expanded Royal Road Buff.
The fourth ID pertained to whether the card was used while held in your spread and you do have the Expanded Royal Road Buff.

During testing it was possible for me to have the bot use a drawn card while I had the Expanded Royal Road Buff and only have the bot use the card without activating the Expanded Royal Road Buff. This of course is an exploit/bug as you're not supposed to be able to do that and would probably get ya banned pretty quick if anyone noticed this occurring.

Anyways, I was curious if you've done any research on these multiple IDs for Ninjutsu as it might explain why some are still failing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: EasyNinja Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister *UPDATED* 22-Mar-2016 - by YellowcarQueen - 03-23-2016, 05:49 PM