Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
New Update - All bots
(04-12-2016, 11:18 AM)fxfire Wrote:  sorry frannkyoung, but you just wrote literally the same you wrote earlier, where I asked for screenshots or usefull infos ( what is shown in the console at loading / when running etc. ) , "does not work" helps me exactly ZERO. Because I start it here and it all works fine, and so far I have yet to see someone else describing the problems you have, that's why I said you seem to be the only one having THOSE PROBLEMS your described.

did you do what I told you todo ? uninstalling and reinstalling acelib, minionlib and similiar ? maybe even a reinstall of minionapp itself , in case you fooked up some settings which cause the meltdown you have ingame.

I cant give you a screen shot of a button doing noting when I click it... and it spamming Failed with attempt to call field 'getGameState' (a nil value) every few milliseconds.. or the fact Start does nothing when i click it or if I click Skill manger it does nothing... this is bullshit 1 month now you asking for a screenshot of NOTHING! It loads and spams this in console Failed with attempt to call field 'getGameState' (a nil value) and clicking on most stuff does nothing..  BOT DOES NOT DO ANYTHING AFTER LOADING!! the only change to this PC was a patch you relisted a few months ago nothing else has been cange or installed on this its for GW2 only...

Messages In This Thread