Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Tek's Aetherial Gathering FSH v1.1 (Clusters,Crystals&Sands)
(05-26-2016, 11:06 PM)kidz14 Wrote:  I think you meant to say Patients II and that's because there is no need, the fish it's pulling up are already super high rated and mostly 8/8, i wish i had a skill i could pop to reduced my fishes rating and get more 2/6's so i could have more water and ice clusters to sell. Only real sand that's needed from fishing is seaborn and it sells like shit, only reason you'd be fishing over botany and mining is because you lack lv 60, need seaborn sands to craft with, or you're trying to get ice and water cluster's.

Also didn't really think much changing was needed to the eel time, since you can only buy 1-2 pieces of gear max a week. and i was already catching 2-3 a day with how i had it setup, and technically you only need 6 you get fully left side gear'd up. but i guess to each there own :)

Also most of my time was/is spent on Aetherial FSH v1.1 (Blue Scripts), due to me only needing 3 eel's when i started making this profile (and the eels were only to finish my red script gearset i was building).

ice/water clusters over the mining/bot cause on my server specifically, their sell price is x5 to x8 over the other 4 clusters. And sands are drivin into the ground sadly. Looking at 3-4k each except seaborn ironically which is still in the 20-30's and 130's for hq, slow to sell but since none really go up either I get them all sold within 2 days usually so yay! So far anyway. Seems like MB is low price lately with the new house plots coming, and way more mats then normal too.
No one fishes here. Thankfully my gain, not just no bots but no players period "almost", and if so I normally see them fishing up non collectables.

None of the bots doing the min/btn look like they're minion ones, but still tons, at least 10-15 at any given time of night, 3am or 3pm at each eph
Meanwhile collectables for fish role around and I'm about 95% of the time alone at any collectable hole.
I'm sure on this server there was a good reason for it, same as yours. But its flipped (finally) to the point where the prices for doing it this way opposed to btn/min flipped it back and a lot. Hope it stays that way lol. Heck even selling baits with blue scrips is profiting @ 55 -80k per 99 stack. Which sells within a day, kinda makes you ask wth people are doing buying that bait for THAT much for easy to get blue scrips, but not going to fish collectables or at least their own bait scrip.

I wish I did mean patience II, sadly only 2 red scrips gears and no melds yet (newly into gathering) so II dries up my GP to where I really only get 1 maybe 2 tries which even more so for my crummy gears sometimes is the only way I get any caimans lol. Too stubborn to ask for meld help so crafting myself to 60s and self meld, plus something tells me if I did ask and the poor crafter breaks my penta meld attempts too much I'll scream obsenities and I'd rather scream at myself. :) :)

Most of the changes were just for personal use since i'm never afk using it. Didn't mean to sound like it was bashing if it did and not saying it should be changed, its great as is. Just meant its easy to change for personal tastes too and saying ty for it :)

Like keeping pipiras etc. Thankfully the way you built it was super easy to understand. Only other LUA I've done was way back in FFXI with the private server project XI, so a LONG time lol.

So at any rate super 5* ++++ for this profile man!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tek's Aetherial Gathering FSH v1.1 (Clusters,Crystals&Sands) - by laernumoretz - 05-30-2016, 01:56 AM