Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
EasyBard Profile Lv60 ONLY *UPDATED* 18-Feb-2017
(02-18-2017, 09:21 AM)HaltPolis Wrote:  Are you  finding your parse is higher over the ACR? Initial tests were hitting higher at 1 min on acr but that was only after 2 runs of opener. Not sure if thats just crit luck.

You probably won't see any difference at all in terms of a 3 min dummy SSS parse with this profile vs ACR, but using feint for empyreal arrow is a small dps gain for min/maxers on paper.  I might change my opener to match the same one the ACR uses, which is the 3.25 rinchan one.

My profile addresses many of the issues I've noticed with the ACR profile, such as:
  • Dropping of DoTs to badly timed straight shot or empyreal arrow having higher priority than IronJaws - something I couldn't fix with the UI timers in ACR
  • Not applying 1 of DoTs (multiple times where it does Windbite -> Heavy Shot Spam -> Venomous)
  • Holding buffs too long such as Hawk and B4B while waiting for Barrage to be ready when Hawk's/B4B can be used when Barrage has <10s remaining on CD. <- Biggest noticeable DPS difference in fights that last around 9min.
  • Hotkey toggle for WM is too clunky going from all 4 settings when it should just be between ON and OFF during combat

Messages In This Thread
RE: EasyBard Profile Lv60 ONLY *UPDATED* 18-Feb-2017 - by hxx112 - 02-18-2017, 12:28 PM