Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average
[Module] [FFXIVMinion64] Party Follow Assist
(03-07-2017, 05:13 AM)dgcool Wrote:  So it's MUCH better now being able to dodge aoes, great job on that! However, does it seem to you that it steps out of aoe and then back inside too quickly sometimes? Maybe have it push a bit farther than necessary just in case or a delay? It may have just been my imagination, I only tried for 10 floors. Also, what kind of setting do you use for melee dps followers vs ranged followers? For melee I've been use (Stop Distance) 4 and (Follow Distance) 8, because it seems like they like to hug onto the tank too often and get hit by cleaves. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Honestly I haven't used it with melee since before I added the stop distance. 
And yeah I wasn't too sure on the time moving. Its set to 1.5 sec before it will clear the dodging aoe status which I couldn't see not being long enough on the floors I ran last night BUT I can't say I was watching every moment as I was also making sure we didn't wipe on the high floor that we're on... 
I was really considering setting the avoid time to the cast time of the skill but the I was worried it would be too long. I'll give it a test my end shortly and we can go from there.
Once I figure out cone aoes I might be able to sort something out to make sure you're not infront of the mob.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Module] [FFXIVMinion64] Party Follow Assist - by HusbandoMax - 03-07-2017, 05:37 AM