Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MinionApp Unexpected Behavior
(03-15-2017, 08:31 AM)fxfire Wrote:  you shouldn't mix 32 and 64bit ...but besides that, how did you create the entries for 32 and 64, was it a copy paste or did you manually edit the accounts.xxx file with a texteditor and duplicated the entries for 64bit ?

I did it several ways.  The first time it was a manual edit of the config file, copy/paste the 8 profiles then changing the program to #8 and the executable path to dx11.  When I noticed the strange behavior, I whacked all the 64bit characters that I had copy/pasted then created them again through minionapp like you would normally do, but that didn't change anything, strange behavior continued.  So then I just wiped out all the characters via minionapp and started over creating every account from scratch in the minionapp, but still no joy.

I waited for several weeks before reporting this hoping it was just something you guys would get around to eventually.  Then I decided to check the forum to see if anyone had already reported it, but didn't find anything.  So, here we are.

The only reason I have both 32bit and 64bit is because I have to keep switching between the 2 until 64bit is complete.  I do a lot of crafting, so I have to use 32bit for that, but everything else I use 64bit because it is so stable and runs for hours and hours and never crashes.

Messages In This Thread
MinionApp Unexpected Behavior - by tadeus - 03-14-2017, 07:53 PM
RE: MinionApp Unexpected Behavior - by HansW - 03-14-2017, 11:33 PM