Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average
Get ready for....
(10-15-2013, 04:09 AM)babpsasa Wrote:  ff14 already have a subscription, i hope u guys don't charge ff14 so greedy

You know babpsasa, we put an immense amount of time and effort into our products, which results in a far superior product than anything out there which I'm sure you are well aware of. Frankly, I find it offensive that you constantly post whenever you can that we charge too much. In your eyes it seems that because the game has a monthly sub means that we should give our 1000+ man hours of work away for nothing? So you can click play with little setup or babysitting and profit all the way to the bank on our free time? The truth is our prices are very competitive for what you get and you know this or you wouldn't be here. So please let this be the last time that you bring this up, if the prices are too high at the store your at, there are other stores. Even more mind boggling is the fact we haven't even set the price for FFXIV yet, so I don't even know why you are complaining already.

Messages In This Thread