Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FATES working?
No Fates backlisted.

Seems as if the Fate grind has become "stupid". When activated in areas I've always used, I run into fences, houses, trees, etc... I know things are always added and updated as the servers are updated - but please if your fixing what's not broken (ever heard the saying -don't fix what's not broken) stop. Bot worked great until the newest additions about a month ago -Now? Will go to a Fate - sync - fight the mobs - go back to spawn - then nothing...just stands there until server kicks for inactivity. Then I can activate it at times, it will run to a fate and just look at it....Then I can activate it and it will run to a tree, fence, house, corner and proceed to jump around like I'm on crack and run attempt to run back to start but turn around and head back to the tree, fence, house, corner and crack out again. Everything else works great. Can turn on the kill mobs while I'm waiting and it kills everything in site. I can set a mesh for gathering and it will gather until all bags are full. I have a clean install with no add-ons. I've submitted help & support tickets. Going back to the tutorial. maybe I'm missing something new. I have it set to the same settings that took me from lvl 10 - 50 on 3 chars before the last big change you made.

Messages In This Thread
FATES working? - by phentop - 11-30-2013, 05:30 AM
RE: FATES working? - by HansW - 11-30-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: FATES working? - by phentop - 12-07-2013, 06:38 PM
RE: FATES working? - by phentop - 12-07-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: FATES working? - by Powder - 12-07-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: FATES working? - by phentop - 12-08-2013, 03:02 AM
RE: FATES working? - by Latty79 - 12-08-2013, 03:46 AM
RE: FATES working? - by phentop - 12-08-2013, 07:40 AM