Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Question about how to use/setup skill manager in regard to pre combat buffing
(01-24-2014, 12:15 AM)Signature Wrote:  If you use the bot in Assist mode as a healer... You can set up a Stoneskin that will apply stoneskin say at HP>98% . That way it wont always stoneskin once it wears off. If you figured out how to use Assist properly as a Healer, you know that as soon as you target some one even pre combat it will cast buffs

Same method should actually work in grind modes too.

ahah! THIS is good to know. Couldnt get protect to buff except in combat and so i just disabled it and did it by hand.

All i had to do was target someone? hah! go figure. With that said, unless you can set it up to only do such out of combat, id rather disable it anyhow.

In a fast paced primal fight, who wants to risk a missed heal due to someone rezzing midfight and your bot trying to cast protect instead of firing off a heal.

With stoneskin, i did try the >99 actually, and it did work. Problem is, it only worked on some people for some reason, also in a fight where people are constantly damaged and rehealed.. its burning thru mana like its gong out of style with stoneskin. Hence the reason I wanted to have it set for out of combat only. Trying to automate as much as possible, obviously.

With all that being said, what on earth would allow this to work in pvp but not in pve? odd if i may say so myself :P

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question about how to use/setup skill manager in regard to pre combat buffing - by automationarmy - 02-05-2014, 05:15 AM