Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes"
Ok, So I'm not seeing too much information about the Unspoiled gather. So I thought I'd throw out some input. Been playing with it all night, and most the morning.

So far, I have it set up. 1 thing to remember, you need to set up each marker and location and everything per zone. So if you need to edit a marker later, you must be in that zone to do so. Other than that, everything has been pretty simple just takes a minute to set up. Only issue I'm having now is for some reason it will teleport to the next location and sometimes it just stops. Not sure but, may be having a problem Idle location. Still messing with it :)

This is small and probably already known. But Wineport Navmesh has an error when loading.

@ Mike, I know this may sound like Uhg. But I ended up making the default profiles for unspoiled nodes. Reason being, you can make new profiles for other gathering. If the bot swaps profiles, best to edit the defaults in my opinion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - by gregalt466 - 09-04-2014, 08:22 PM
Gather Unspoiled - by mike0804 - 09-04-2014, 06:47 AM