Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes"
If I want to farm pineapples. Before I start the bot I teleport to Coasta. If it loads the NavMesh for wineport. All I have to do is swap it to Coasta Navmesh, then when I start the bot and when it gets to that hour it will teleport to Coasta and load Coasta Navmesh. If I want it to do tomatoes, Same thing. First teleport to Wineport, make sure the wineport navmesh is selected and it will always load the wineport navmesh.

But yes, it actually teleports to the right areas. Like If I had them both on my list and wineport navmesh is selected. When it comes time for pineapples, it will teleport to Coasta, load wineport Navmesh and then wont doing anything. And then when it comes time to gather tomatoes, It will teleport to wineport and farm the tomatoes since that is the Navmesh that was selected originally. So the markers work perfectly, just needs a way to determine which Navmesh to load when it teleports to either location. Technically the bot is functioning perfectly, it's just not capable of choosing the navmesh. At least that's how it seems to me.

I think it determines which place to teleport by the nav mesh the marker was created on. So if someone wasn't paying attention and set up their tomatoes marker on the Coasta NavMesh. That is why they are teleporting to Coasta rather than Wineport. You can be in any zone and select a navmesh. which, also raises the question. Now I'm wondering if I can edit the markers by selecting their NavMesh rather than teleporting to the zones. But That just popped in my head while I was typing this. probably something not recommended. xD

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - by gregalt466 - 10-05-2014, 06:54 PM
Gather Unspoiled - by mike0804 - 09-04-2014, 06:47 AM