Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes"
(11-18-2014, 02:38 PM)CosmicOverlord Wrote:  ok, so i have been working on this for weeks, and still cant get it to work. it will tele to a location and never move, no mount in use, i would love for someone to help me set just one location up and it work, i have had 2 people tell me how and tell me that what i have done is correct, but it still has never worked not even one time, using teamviewer to set it up for me and show me the correct way would be great. i havent asked for anything in a long time, been trying to do it all on my own, but im stuck on unspoiled, please help......

Thanks for reply, the problem im having is this, i set the marker in a close location to possible spawn point, the refresh under location. i make sure the time is correct and navmesh is correct, also i have the GP for the node and have mined it many time on my own. So the issue is this, when i select a start point, the bot teleports to the location, and just stands there and never moves, he wont go to the marker location, and i f i move it myself to the location and wait for the correct time, he stills does nothing, if i go to node and select it,, it then starts in auto mode so i know the marker is set correctly and profile, it just wont run on auto to the node and start on its own, i have tried with/without mount. i have tried adjusting timers. i just don't know what else to do. OH and i agree this is the best on the market, not wanting to "rage" quit, just want to figure it out, because i "LOVE" when things work the way they are meant to work. i must be missing a step or have something selected that's not right. just cant find it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - by CosmicOverlord - 11-19-2014, 01:25 PM
Gather Unspoiled - by mike0804 - 09-04-2014, 06:47 AM