Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes"
I'm trying to mine and harvest clusters, and I've read the instructions + this entire thread to look for answers. I've set it up just as the instruction says, and have been monitoring the console - there's no error whatsoever; however the bot doesn't move at all. I've set it up so that Uldah is the idle spot, and the nodes I need are all in mor dhona (all 6 different-timed cluster nodes). It will teleport to uldah, then teleport back to mor dhona, cast the "Truth of the XX" and just stand there in Revenant's Toll: On the console it'll just say "Arrived at location [xxxx], no need for teleportation." even though my bot did nothing.

Edit: I got it working! Apparently the mesh got corrupted on my 2nd testing.

Edit 2: Ok I have no clue what's going on now... I added Gold ore Unspoiled location and the appropriate marker (east Than) + Time in the location for it. I tried running it with the cluster nodes in mor dhona and now the bot keeps going to East Than but is endlessly trying to load the mor dhona mesh (the "building mesh" window repeatedly pops nonstop). My uldah idle locatino works, but that's about it after.

Edit 3: I've found out something interesting: there is something about the unspoiled gathering option that keeps breaking the mesh. I keep having to delete the "XXXX.nx2" file for every zone that is involved with the unspoiled gathering option. Is this a bug?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - by flipside101 - 11-22-2014, 05:44 PM
Gather Unspoiled - by mike0804 - 09-04-2014, 06:47 AM