Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.76 Average
FFXIVMinion - Update
Strange Atma grind problem:

When I first started to use it, it wasn't functional at all. All it did was move to the Evac point and stay there. I can manually move the bot further but it'll always move right back. Navmesh seemed okay. A lengthy google search turned up about the Task Manager. So, I removed that folder and it seemed to work.

Although all the settings are functional, it stopped working for some reason after a port to aleport. Reloaded the bot, restarted the client .. none worked. I can't say why I decided to, but i reimplemented the task manager. Turned it on, then switched it off. I don't know why but this made it work. Awkward

The second time it stopped, I had tweaked the minfatelevel- to try and eliminate all the lv 40+ fates with one stone. I had to set it back to 50 and just blacklist all of them instead. Although .. I don't think that was working as intended...

The third time it broke, I had stopped the bot to activate a fate npc. When I reactivated, it stopped working. Again, I activated the task manager, turned on the bot and just as quickly turned it off. Inactivated Task Manager. Turned bot back on, and it worked.

This is rather strange........

Also, I see the shadowed scrambled text overlay when I start my bot sometimes. Just that alone though, not the login stuff. It goes away on its own after bot loads. Should I be worried?

PS- What's wrong with NVidia Experience? I thought all It does is provide driver updates and change in game graphical settings (rather than overlays, enhancements)?

Messages In This Thread