Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes"
(03-16-2015, 02:17 PM)Ace Wrote:  [quote='Ace' pid='73908' dateline='1408932596']
Once you have your markers, you can build your location. Most of the fields are self-explanatory.
Locations must be managed while your character is on the map you will be using for the location.
There are many reasons for this, and they cannot be avoided, so just do it.

-Location Name - some friendly name you'll recognize
-Hour - the hour that the node actually spawns (0-23), where 0 is 12AM, 23 is 11 PM, etc.
-Class - which class is required for the node type at this location
-Refresh Map - use this button to refresh the list of available markers on this map.
-Marker Name - the marker which indicates the waiting area for this node.
-Is Idle - You should have at least one "Idle" location where the bot can go in between locations. I personally used Limsa. You should never have more than one idle location, as this is not supported and may cause issues.

Ok so I've read the last 2 pages about trying to set up my idle location and still having alittle problems not sure y... I edited my locations so would only gather darksteel, crawler cocoon and clusters. and is working great but it keeps just standing at the node after it completes and waits for the next node to spawn. I waited in Coerth and 10 mins before darksteel spawned I found a spot I wanted to be idle and selected idle then started the bot. works great but does not return to the location in Coerth. should I create a unspoiled marker in the location I qould like to be idle at or not sure if I missed a step.... If I did is it possible to reset all my unspoiled settings and start over with out deleting all my markers I've already greated for gathering other things...
Thank you for any help...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - by Lexus003 - 03-23-2015, 12:21 PM
Gather Unspoiled - by mike0804 - 09-04-2014, 06:47 AM