Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
Avoid AOE and hitbox position broken.
(04-15-2015, 02:57 AM)Cichard Wrote:  hmm i havented noticed this at all with Avoid AOE. Ill do so more testing in qeust mode it seems to be fine. Ill test in grind mode

I play FATE's right now, as we speak, with a paladin tank in grind mode. It is so horribly bad that I'm considering turning off the bot completely so I do not get reported.

And if I am forced to shut down the bot until it is corrected I do not know what I'm paying for. These updates have gone too far now and I am angry and disappointed with the constant problems that are relentless.

I've been playing since last summer. I have a brand new OS (Windows 8) with absolute minimal number of applications available. This is a mmo problems to 100%, like most of the problems we have had this year with all new releases that are released without being properly tested.

Give us the option to revert the updates to a know stable version. I don't want to become a beta tester just for having the "auto update" active in mmo application.

And Yes, I'm angry and upset now. Just to much problem for a long period of time.

Messages In This Thread
Avoid AOE and hitbox position broken. - by bizzmo - 04-15-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: Avoid AOE and hitbox position broken. - by bizzmo - 04-15-2015, 03:17 AM