Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes"
(04-12-2015, 08:11 AM)gilgameshkun9 Wrote:  
(04-11-2015, 06:16 PM)Jessix Wrote:  
(04-08-2015, 04:27 AM)gilgameshkun9 Wrote:  I followed what you said then tried it again and still just keeps resetting and not saving locations or settings.

I found a post with another user having the same type of issue and he fixed it by deleting all files and re-downloading minion.

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Not-savi...ght=saving

Make sure to disable Antivirus and do Run as Administrator

Thanks Jessix, I'll try messing with it again this later this weekend using the link you posted.

This didn't fix it but I did stumble on a random fix earlier today. I had shut down the bot and had decided to clean out my bookmarks on google chrome (were not organized at all). After a few minutes I said fuck it and went into the advanced settings and deleted my "person 1" which removed all my personal settings for chrome including my bookmarks and extensions. After I was done I ended up restarting the bot and my settings were saved and fixed the problem where locations etc were reverting to default.

I have no idea why that would fix it but that was literally the only thing that I did today on my system and it worked.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - by gilgameshkun9 - 04-15-2015, 05:41 AM
Gather Unspoiled - by mike0804 - 09-04-2014, 06:47 AM