Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
Avoid AOE and hitbox position broken.
(04-15-2015, 03:21 AM)Ace Wrote:  I will provide you an option for the random movement feature, but it has nothing to do with the avoid AOE. It'll be fixed in the next update, or you can temporarily use this https://www.dropbox.com/s/ez705xxdqfhv2z...s.lua?dl=0 as a replacement file under LuaMods\ffxivminion\ffxiv_common_tasks.lua.

Until the community responds better to beta tests, it will continue to be as it is. I've tried in the past to run betas for various features, and nobody participates, so it is what it is.

Further: I don't always personally respond to support topics, but I've done so for a few of yours because you seemed level-headed. To make matters worse, this is the first one I can think of that is a problem actually caused by us, and not a misconfiguration or misuse or misinterpretation on your part. If you want to lash out and start bashing the software because you're having a bad night, that's up to you, but it won't earn you any points towards fast support in the future, that I can promise you.

Thanks Ace, that is working to fix the issue.

Messages In This Thread
Avoid AOE and hitbox position broken. - by bizzmo - 04-15-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: Avoid AOE and hitbox position broken. - by dgcool - 04-15-2015, 07:08 AM