Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
Avoid AOE and hitbox position broken.
(04-15-2015, 03:21 AM)Ace Wrote:  I will provide you an option for the random movement feature, but it has nothing to do with the avoid AOE. It'll be fixed in the next update, or you can temporarily use this https://www.dropbox.com/s/ez705xxdqfhv2z...s.lua?dl=0 as a replacement file under LuaMods\ffxivminion\ffxiv_common_tasks.lua.

Test results of the LUA file provided:

1. The crazy movement is stopped, but it still looks bad. For every mob that attacked, it sets itself exactly in the center of the mob. It forces mob to move back a bit so we are facing front, which is more natural position. Problems remain to avoid centralizes position to the exact center and looks very mechanical in fates. Keep in mind that there are players around watching a tank or heal it. It does not look very natural, more like a bot that is less well calibrated trying to center itself in a mob.
  2. The problem "avoiding AOE" tick box and activation is still not resolved. Every time MMO is started or when switching between the Grind <-> Assist mode, it force activate the function whether you have deactivated this before. It does not remember previous selection. I think someone reported similar issue with "skip dialogue" setting two post above here too.

Please re-connect when you think the problems are solved so we can test it again. For the time being I had a copy of the MMO from the previous version that allows me to play normally. I have disabled the auto-update feature for now.

Messages In This Thread
Avoid AOE and hitbox position broken. - by bizzmo - 04-15-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: Avoid AOE and hitbox position broken. - by bizzmo - 04-15-2015, 10:07 AM