Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
Avoid AOE and hitbox position broken.
(04-15-2015, 05:55 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  Since we are reporting issues here, I have noticed that switching modes (like from dps to crafter and back) will turn ON the skip dialogue hack (even though it stays uncheked) You have to open the hacks section, and toggle it back off to work normally until you switch roles again.. Usually not an issue, but makes you miss some important dialogues every now and then.

It's not really the class that's important here, it's the mode. Some modes and tasks inherently need certain options turned on to function properly, but they should revert back to the persisted settings the player manually chose once switched back. I.E., if Grind mode is switched to, it will enable Avoid AOE, and at certain points even enable/disable "Skip Dialogue" in order to interact with navigational NPC's.

It could be possible that the bot is being stopped mid-task in such a task before it has the opportunity to re-set the dialogue, but I can add an additional check for such a situation.

In regards to the melee positioning, I'll see if I can make it more realistic.

Messages In This Thread
Avoid AOE and hitbox position broken. - by bizzmo - 04-15-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: Avoid AOE and hitbox position broken. - by Ace - 04-15-2015, 03:04 PM