Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Gather Mode - Profile Support/GUI Changes
Hi all, quick announcement.

Probably within the next 48 hours I will replace the current gathering code with a re-vamped version that includes support for profiles, much like the new Fishing code.

The usage of profiles is intended to replace the current method of unspoiled gathering, and is much more customizable and shareable since only a single file is required to be passed along.

The old unspoiled UI options will be pulled out of the GUI in order to help streamline things a bit, but for the first couple of days it will be left alone.

Attached to this post will be the files for the new mode, and some test profiles, one which shows how to use Unspoiled, created by Sebbs (thanks as usual buddy), and one which was created by me, which mostly just details all of the various commands you have at your disposal.

I think you will all find the profile system much more powerful, as it will allow you to do complete 1-60 leveling, gather in between zones at your will, and pass along these profiles while only requiring one file. The marker system will still be usable while not using a selected profile, but it's intention will be solely for single-zone use.

Update is live now, thanks to those who helped test.

Messages In This Thread
Gather Mode - Profile Support/GUI Changes - by Ace - 10-03-2015, 03:06 AM