Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.84 Average
LVL60 SMN Profile for Dungeons, PVP, & Raiding (Really, Really Working 3/8/16)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zqqgk0v1uzxbvf...0.lua?dl=0

Reworked *NEW* 2.0 Summoner profile for level 60 only. It averages about 50 - 80 more DPS compared to my previously released Summoner profile; this data comes after running both profiles through the opener and comparing parsed average damage at 1 minute and 2 seconds (1:02). The improvement in DPS is due to the new 2.0 profile utilizing Ruin II more, Fester being cast during Dreadwyrm Trance if available, and the profile being streamlined (executes faster) and some of the excessive conditionals removed.

Filter Information:

Filter 1 (ON) Enables Bane
Filter 2 (ON) Enables Swiftcast for Shadowflare, Raging Strikes, Rouse, Spur, Tri-Disaster
Filter 3 (ON) Garuda, Obey
Filter 4 (ON) Ifrit, Sic
Filter 3&4 (OFF) Titan, Sic
Filter 5 (ON) PVP Abilities and Skills

***After 12/10/15 Skill Manger Update***
Came up with something that might actually work a little better for the time being for pet "Steady" command. The profile will only cast "Steady" if your target is missing the Bio II, Miasma, and Bio de-buff. When you have no target, the bot will have your pet stop attacking almost immediately which is what we want it to do. You might sometimes see an issue at the beginning of combat due to your targets not having any de-buffs present, but otherwise I think this is a good work around for the time being.

*03/08/16*
Thank you to Powder for fixing pets. The profile is fully updated and I tested it thoroughly to make sure everything is activating properly. It works. Make sure your Minion is fully updated as of today and that you RE-DOWNLOAD the profile as I did need to make some changes for pets to work properly again.

*Updated 03/18/16*
Added a conditional to Miasma II to make sure it does not cast when you have the Swiftcast Buff.

Messages In This Thread
LVL60 SMN Profile for Dungeons, PVP, & Raiding (Really, Really Working 3/8/16) - by YellowcarQueen - 11-13-2015, 03:41 PM